Call us today on 01253 48 20 21

Queensland Country Park, Queensland, Carr Lane, Hambleton, FY6 9BA

View Park Plan

View Park PlanFind out more...

Buy a Lodge

From £99,950

Buy a LodgeFind out more...

Request a Brochure

BrochureFind out more...


  • Q: When does the park open and close?

    A: We hold a 52-week Holiday License meaning that we do not need to close.

  • Q: Can I design my own holiday lodge to suit my needs?

    A: Yes of course. We offer a bespoke service, which means that lodges can be designed and then custom built by manufacturers to suit your specific requirements.

  • Q: Do you have any holiday lodges, which are available to buy now?

    A: Yes, our show lodges are available to buy or you can purchase designs off plan. For delivery times we would need to check with manufacturers but usually the lead-time is around 12 weeks.

  • Q: What is the build specification on holiday lodges?

    A: All our recommended manufacturers build to BS 3632 exacting standards. BS 3632 is a full residential specification so you will be able to use your lodge all the year around, but for holiday purposes and/or as second homes only - not as your primary residence.

  • Q: Will there be any warranties with my lodge, if so what are they?

    A: Most Leisure homes are protected by a 12-month manufacturer's guarantee. Depending upon your manufacturer you will also receive a separate warranty for items such as appliances, exterior cladding, windows, doors, roof, facias and guttering. Decking and verandah manufacturers we recommend, offer between a 10 & 20 year guarantee. This depends on the product selected.

  • Q: Do I own the plot of land where my lodge is sited?

    A: No, at Queensland Country Park, the plot where the lodge is sited will be placed under a licence.

  • Q: What is the annual ground rent and maintenance charge?

    A: All parks have an annual ground rent and maintenance charge. At Queensland Country Park the charges are:

    £2,800 + vat for a twin unit.
    £2,500 + vat for a single unit.

  • Q: Are there any other costs I should be aware of?

    A: All lodges have electric and water meters, which will be read on a quarterly basis. The owner will be invoiced the equivalent rate that the park is charged by the Service Provider.
    Gas is LPG bottled gas and can be obtained by delivery, locally.

  • Q: Are children and pets allowed?

    A: Yes, children are most welcome.
    Dogs are also welcome too as long as they do not constantly cause any disturbance by barking or howling. There are areas where dogs can be safely let off the lead on the ‘dog walk’ (located around the periphery of the park) although it is not permitted in front of any of the lodges on the grass and road areas of the park. This is to ensure that a mutual respect is upheld by all lodge owners whether dog owner’s or not.
    Other pets maybe allowed but permission should be obtained from the park owners initially.

  • Q: Is Broadband available?

    A: Yes Broadband has been installed and is available. Please ask Park Owners for details.

  • Q: Is the park a member of the British Holiday & Home Parks Association and why is this important to the owner?

    A: Yes we are. The British Holiday & Home Parks Association is the only organization established exclusively to serve and represent the interests of the British parks industry. Parks that belong to this association must adhere to a code of practice and ensure they use the proper agreements. At Queensland Country Park we are expected to demonstrate that we operate responsibly and fairly by agreeing to the association’s terms and conditions of membership.

  • Q: Can I sublet my lodge?

    A: Unfortunately we do not allow owners to sublet their holiday homes.

  • Q: Can I live in my lodge?

    A: No, all of our lodges are for holiday use only and lodge owners must provide Queensland Country Park with a permanent residential address as proof.

  • Q: Can I choose the location of my lodge?

    A: Yes.

  • Q: Are there any shops, pubs or restaurants within walking distance?

    A: The Village News is a 3-minute walk from the Park entrance.
    Tolley’s at Ryecroft Hall is 5 minutes and The Shovels Inn, is a 10-minute walk away. Hambleton has 2 grocery shops, a hardware store, hairdressers, vet, chemist, takeaways and butcher’s shop also in the village.

  • Q: How far is the nearest bus stop and is there a regular bus service?

    A: The nearest bus stop is located outside the Village News.
    There are two buses that run which are:
    Blackpool Transport service 2C Knott End to Blackpool and
    The Wyre Villager service 86 Knott End to Fleetwood.